As I’m sure you are all aware, the Individual Sale (38,000 tickets) sold out in a matter of 45 minutes on Feb 23rd. If you do not have your Burning Man tickets at this point, please read below.
- 1,000 tickets at $380 each, plus applicable fees.
- Tickets and Vehicle Passes are limited to a maximum of two (2) per person.
- Participation in the OMG Sale requires pre-registration. Register from 12pm (noon) PDT, July 31st until 12pm (noon) PST, August 4th.
- The first-come, first-served sale starting at 12pm (noon) PST is on August 6th and can be accessed from this page, or the link in your registration confirmation email.
- The name on the credit card used to purchase the ticket order is the name on the ticket order.
- Ticket orders are fully transferrable and eligible for name changes.
SECURE TICKET EXCHANGE PROGRAM (STEP)
The Secure Ticket Exchange Program (STEP) is an online system that facilitates the safe resale of tickets that have been purchased directly from Burning Man. It’s designed to provide a hassle-free, secure way of buying and selling tickets while avoiding scammers, counterfeits and scalpers.
- Anyone who has not already purchased a ticket through one of our other sales can register to purchase a ticket through STEP.
- Availability of tickets is dependent on participants releasing tickets into the program.
- Registration for STEP will take place through the Burner Profile. Registration dates are to be announced.
- As soon as tickets are released into STEP they will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis via email notifications to registered participants.
- If you are offered a ticket through STEP you will have a specified amount of time to purchase it before your link expires and the ticket is released to the next person.
- There is an additional $4 per ticket STEP fee for tickets bought through STEP. All other usual fees apply.
- Ticket orders purchased in STEP are fully transferrable and eligible for name changes.
- Ticket orders purchased in STEP are Will Call only. No physical tickets will ship before the event.
- All vehicles entering Black Rock City will be required to have a Vehicle Pass. Motorcycles are exempt from the Vehicle Pass requirement.
- Vehicle Passes will be available in each of the ticket sales.
- You may buy up to as many Vehicle Passes as the maximum allowable number of tickets you may purchase in any given sale, i.e. in the Pre-Sale the ticket limit is up to four (4) per person, hence you could buy up to four (4) Vehicle Passes, and in all other sales the ticket limit is up to two (2) per person and you may buy up to two (2) Vehicle Passes.
- 35,000 Vehicle Passes at $40 each, plus applicable fees.
- For a more in-depth explanation of our comprehensive traffic mitigation plan, please read our blog post.
LOW INCOME TICKET PROGRAM
4,000 tickets at $190 each will be offered in our 2014 Low Income Ticket Program. These tickets are reserved for participants on a limited income who cannot otherwise afford our regular priced ticket.
The application period for this program begins on March 4, 2014. The application will be available here.
The application will have more detailed instructions, but here’s what you need to know so you can be prepared to apply:
- You cannot have already purchased a ticket through any of our other sales (the Pre-Sale, Directed Group Sale, or Individual Sale).
- Applications are submitted completely online. If you do not have easy internet access we are happy to send you a paper application.
- Tickets are awarded one per person. Individual members of couples, families or groups must each apply separately.
- Do not submit an application on behalf of someone else. Each person must submit his/her own application.
- Applications must be submitted via computer and not on a mobile device.
- You must submit digital copies of at least one (1) but a maximum of three (3) financial documents demonstrating your income and expenses.
- Your name must be listed on the documents.
- Please black out any account or social security numbers while leaving your name visible.
- Accepted documents formats are .jpg and .pdf. Each document may only be a single-page and can be no larger than 1MB in size. For examples of what types of financial documents to submit, check our our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Internet Explorer and older browsers may not allow you to upload your financial documents properly. If possible use the latest Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser and if you have upload problems switch browsers, and make sure the file is 1MB or less in size and in the accepted format (single-page .pdf or .jpg).
- No payment is taken at the time of application.
- Email notifications will be sent within six (6) weeks from the date applications are received.
- All Low Income Tickets are held at Will Call and paid for at the Box Office, located at the front gate of Burning Man. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Tickets are non-transferable. They cannot be given to another person or used another year if you are unable to attend. If you can’t attend, please email us to cancel your ticket, making sure to include your full name and email address used on your application.
- If you are awarded a Low Income ticket and we find you have purchased another ticket through other means your Low Income ticket will be revoked without notice.